We hold expertise in offering the wide gamut of Portable Containers
in the industry. Our offered ranges are used in house, kiosk, and shop. Our offered range is admired by our clients for its precise design and durability. Moreover, these can also be availed in various sizes and other related specifications.Features:
- Application specific design
- Excellent performance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Crack resistance
- STRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION: The structural frame work shall be all welded type to comprise of the bottom frame, overall framework, internal external cladding with insulation other peripherals, sloping self-draining roof. It would be an all welded construction, in which the main corner vertical support posts shall be made from M.S. square pipe structural with lifting arrangement.
- EXTERNAL CLADDING: Shall be of 18 gauges. M.S. pressed steel vertical corrugated / MS. sheets which shall be ARC welded to the bottom MS channel frame, corner posts, top frame roof frame... All gaps are sealed at edges at seams, bottom sills etc.
- INSULATION 50 mm thick: Glass wool walls and Expanded Polystyrene slabs having excellent thermal efficiency and acoustic performance of 50rnm average thickness confirming to IS 8183; which will be rot proof, fire retardant, non-hygroscopic and vermin proof.
- FLOORING: 18mm thick cement board shall be fixed with self tapping screws, to the base frame. The top inside layer of the board is covered with PVC Vinyl carpet 1 mm thick capable of taking 400kg / soft loading.
- ROOF: shall be made of plain 18 gauge M.S. steel sheets / CRC 18 gauge M.S. sheets, adequately provided with pressed reinforced sections from inside for additional strength and shall be of sloping from the centre towards the wall for efficient drain of rain water and to avoid collection of dust, leaves etc.
- MAIN DOORS: Frame work by 40mm x 40mm square pipe external wall made by M.S. Sheet internal wall decorated by water proof hardener and suitable locking arrangement.
- WINDOWS: The windows shall be made from PVC / quality Aluminum black powder coating with grills shall be dear or dark float glass.
- SURFACE PRETREATMENT AND PAINT: The external steel surfaces shall be pre-treated with anticorrosive chemicals including degreasing and derusting and phosphate primer, subsequently, it shall be painted with corrosion resistant synthetic enamel paints with two coats.
- ELECTRICALS: All components are pre-wired for electrical lighting and air-conditioning. All power points are mounted on the wall with the cable drops for wiring on site. Adequate room lighting shall be provided. All wiring shall be concealed type shall be PVC insulated copper wire of 151 quality. 3/20 size wires used for light, sockets 7/16 size wire for main incoming, 15AMP plug with switches, MCB, DDL switches required for air conditioner, input sockets of tube light, door-way, wall ceiling mounted cabin light and fans. Terminating of main incoming gable into the cabin shall be of 32 / 63 TPN switch.
- TELEPHONE BROADBAND CONNECTION: Cap on casing to be fixed for incorporating telephone wires and intemet cable for computers / laptops.
- Fumitures ALL: Furniture is made up of 18mm Commercial/particle ply with Neat and Clean Finish. (Optional)
- PLUMBING: All sanitary pipes are of high quality galvanized class "C" steel pipes. PVC rigid pipes will be fixed for waste disposal systems.